There are so many error codes related to Google Play Store. One of common errors is Error 927 while downloading or updating apps from Google Play. Now we are about to tell you how most users can fix this problem applying rather simple methods. We also suggest to employ this method for fixing other issues related to Google Play Store. However if you fail to solve Error 927 after the first try, all you need is to apply multiple methods and tackle this issue later on.
- Go to Setting > All > Select Google Play Store
- Now Force Stop > Clear Data > Clear Cache
- Now again try downloading or updating the app
- If the above didn’t work, go to Settings > All > Select Google Play Store > Uninstall Updates
- Again, from All > Select Download Manager > Clear Data and Cache
- Rerun Google Play Store and install or update your app or game.
- Navigate Settings > Accounts > Google > remove your Gmail account
- Now from Settings > Apps > All > Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager (like in method 1)
- Now again go to Settings > Accounts > Google > Add your Gmail account
- Restart your Android and then accept all the Google Terms and setup Google Settings
- Rerun Google Play Store and update or install your app.